here are some of my favorite stamps i've made;
and i take requests btw (; you just gotta provide the pics (try to make sure they're proper dimensions that can translate easily to a stamp without looking distorted, there are some images i can't work with)
they're free since they're not technically real lmao, it's just for fun!
also i know i've done a journal like this before but this one is a lil different
i'm only gonna do big cats & deer so no canines or anything cause interspecies complicates things
so if your sona is not either of those just send me another of your characters haha
also i will only do these in my free time so it may be a while before it gets done
anyway here they are : D
also i'ma do zeke too since he's a stud and he needs more fake babies i guess
(specify which big cats ya want cubs with. or both if you want them with both!)
so send me your big cat & deer characters and i'll do some things B)
also gender doesn't matter
Everyone in this sta.sh folder is for sale. All extra art is credited, and if they weren't designed by me, their designers are also credited.
1. I am looking for USD or points only. I highly prefer USD over points, but I'll consider point equivalents as well.
2. Everyone is up for offer, so you offer on who you want in this journal. I'm pretty reasonable and negotiable, we can work something out. Just comment what you can pay.
3. Once you pay, they're yours to do with as you please. Change them however you want, resell them, idc!
4. Comment either below or on the sta.sh file with who you want and what your offer is!
(Also, this is NOT an April Fool's joke. I only realized after I posted it that it could be misconstrued. I'm 100% not joking in any part of this journal.)
So, two weeks ago, I got really sick. What I had is kinda personal but it was a viral infection and I was often hopped up on meds, but still the pain was too great that I couldn't eat. I didn't eat solid food for a whole week because of lesions in my mouth and throat and on my gums. I also had really high fevers that made me delirious and I missed most of school that week. I lost a lot of weight and a lot of strength, but it did eventually pass and I have been able to eat for a few days now. My gums are actually still sore and healing, but they will soon be fully healed.
As you already know, I started work in fast food service. So far I've only been working the grill. I can safely say that I hate it, lmao. I'm looking for a new job already. Until then I'm probably stuck with it, but I do need better hours because I need more sleep for school. I'm looking for something in retail or, ideally, a pet store (there aren't many around here that aren't 18+). But not this. I have insane hours right now and I'm technically on my spring break but practically not. I make minimum wage so I'm not too happy with it, but whatever. It's the experience, right? At least I tried it and know it's not for me and I'm motivated to find another job.
Yesterday I went to Comic Con for the first time, and it was awesome! This is the healthiest and happiest I've been in a while, but it sapped a lot of my energy! I had all weekend off, I go back to work tomorrow. It was my first convention ever, and it was so much fun. I went with my brother and his girlfriend, and I was away from home for two days. I didn't meet any of the celebrities there but I bought a couple of prints and I saw a lot of cool cosplayers and pet some cool reptiles. I had a lot of fun. After the con we went to a soccer game. I stayed with my brother in his apartment the whole time and when we weren't doing stuff we were just chilling watching Adventure Time.
Also... I visited the pet store while I was in Indianapolis and I saw a bird there that I absolutely fell in love with. I'm considering driving all the way back just to get him (her?) after my first paycheck lol. I'm... thinking about it... [thinking emoji]
Unfortunately something else health-related has come up. On Friday morning, I woke up with a butterfly rash on my face. For those who don't know, butterfly rash is a facial rash that tends to have serious implications, and it is a tell-tale symptom of an autoimmune disorder called lupus. We'd never really considered the idea that I might have lupus before, but after doing research... it really looks like I do. It can be brought on by the viral infection that I had, and symptoms are often aggravated by stress, which... I spent approximately 50% of last week in tears. So. It's safe to say I was pretty stressed.
I've had a lot of other symptoms that have plagued me (seemingly without explanation) for all of my life and that would make sense under this diagnosis. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for blood tests and such to determine whether or not I have it, but I probably won't know for a while the results of the test. I'll update with a new journal when I get the results, whether positive or negative, or if I have something else. Either way, something is not right with my body, and even small infections could be really dangerous to me right now so I'm trying to play it safe and be careful. My family on my mother's side also has a history of lupus and some women have had it so aggressively that they were unable to have children.
If it happens to come back positive that I do have lupus, and it is now active, it will seriously affect my life. So this is pretty important... and it's a little scary for me.
At an aside, here are some pictures from the con! Including the prints I got. (I don't know who any of the cosplayers are, but if you would happen to know them... lemme know. The Fallout couple was so sweet, idk who they are but I'd die to find them.)
2. Nickname(s): Jar, Pebble, Pebs, Peebs
3. Zodiac Sign: Virgo
4. Male Or Female: NB
5. Elementary: I'll do what Jenna did and tell ya the mascot. Cardinals
6. Middle School: Wild cats
7. High School: Tigers
8. Hair Color: Red
9. Long Or Short: Medium
10. Loud Or Quiet: Quiet
11. Sweats Or Jeans: Jeans
12. Phone Or Camera: Camera for actual photography obv but phone for everything else
13. Health Freak: Nah
14. Drink Or Smoke: No
15. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: hmmm?
16. Political orientation: Pretty left-leaning
17. Piercings: Nostril and both earlobes
18. Tattoos: None... YET but for my bday probably
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
19. Airplane: Yep
20. Car Accident: Nope
21. Fist Fight: No
22. First piercing: Ears when I was a baby
23. First Best Friend: Idk
24. First Instrument played: Piano
25. First award: Academic shite
26. First Crush: Elisha lmao I was a late bloomer for crushes (I was 14)
27. First Language: English
28. First Big Vacation: I think South Carolina? Dunno
29. Last Person You Talked To: Josh
30. Last Person You Texted: Jarron
31. Last Person You Watched: idk
32. Last Food You Ate: I DON'T REMEMBER
33. Last Movie You Watched: The Lion King :' )
34. Last Song You listened To: Waking Lions by Pop Evil
35. Last Thing You Bought: I don't remember I haven't bought anything for a while
36. Last Person You Hugged: My little cousin
37. Food: Right now this is a tough question cause I'm fucking starving and love everything right now
38. Drinks: Water, kombucha
39. Clothing: I give 0 shits about clothing
40. Book: The Book Thief
41. Color: Red
42. Flower: Idk I do like roses
43: Music: Musical music or 80's or 40's
44. Movies: The Lion King, IT, Donnie Darko, idk I like a lot of movies
45. Shoes: idc
46. Subjects: History
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
47.  Kissed In The Snow
48. [x] Celebrated Halloween
49.  Had Your Heart Broken
50.  Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
51. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
52. [x] Came Outta The Closet
53.  Gotten Pregnant
54.  Had An Abortion
55. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
56.  Broke A Promise
57. [x] Kept A Secret
58. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
59. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
60.  Pretended To Be Sick
61.  Left The Country
62. [ ] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
63. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
64. [ ] Ran A Mile
65. [x] Went To The Beach
66. [ ] Stayed Single
67. Eating: Nothing
68. Drinking: Nothing
69. Getting Ready To: Maybe take a nap cause I'm knackered
70. Listening To: Nothing
71. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: Go to school :\
72. Waiting For: Spring break, even tho I'll probably work all week lol
73. Want Kids: No
74. Want To Get Married: Yes
75. Careers in mind: Something to do with animals. That's all I know. Prob zoo vet
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL :
76. Lips Or Eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter Or Taller: Taller
78. Romantic Or Spontaneous: Both
79. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms: Stomach
80. Sensitive Or Loud: Sensitive
81. Hookup Or Relationship: Relationship
82. Troublemaker Or Hesitant: Troublemaker to balance me out
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost Glasses/Contacts: No
84. Ran Away From Home: No
85. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: No
86. Killed Somebody: No
87. Broken Someone's Heart: Don't think so?
88. Been Arrested: No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: No sorry
91. Miracles: Idk not really
92. Love At First Sight: No
93. Heaven: No
94. Santa Claus: No
96. Magic: Yes
97. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: yeah!
98. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: I guess
99. Do You Believe In God: No
100. Post As 100 Truths And Tag five People: no u
my twitter is softcrows and it's generally for furry endeavours and fandom posting and other random things
my instagram is jae.burd and that's pretty much daily life
i'm still posting here of course but yeah i'm very active on these two sites!
also you can friend me on playstation network by the name of BoopleSnootles. and my steam account is softcrows!
013. Where do you reside now?: indiana
020. Pets: i personally have a cockatiel and a fish, but the household has two dogs, two cats, two bearded dragons, and thirteen chickens
LOVE N' STUFF
073. Do you have a crush right now?: sorta, it's nothing serious and nothing i want to pursue though.
109. Where are your parents from?: kansas and indiana
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family?: not that i know of
123. What's the best cd you own?: n/a
167. Drink: water, or any strawberry/lemon/raspberry kombuchas
192. Thing to do on the weekend: go out to eat
YOUR BEDROOM/SLEEPING HABITS
199. Do you have posters on your wall?: pulp fiction poster, django unchained poster, grey wardens poster, some vintage propaganda
223. Heaven/hell: fake bitches
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: swiss
244. Old/New: both have their perks
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF THE FOLLOWING
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: don't care
283. Inter-racial relationships: cool
295. George W. Bush: idk
HAVE YOU EVER....
362. Cheated on a bf/gf?: no
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride?: no
374. Stolen money from a poor person begging on the street?: no
385. Stolen a kiss?: no
404. Did you play Simon Says?: yes
430. What would your movie star name be?: idk
these are all long-term and won't happen for a very long time but it's nice to set them out anyway
- get a degree in psychology, eventually become either a psychiatrist or criminal profiler (probably psychiatrist, be able to work on my own hours)
- own lots of land in a mountainy/foresty area (perhaps washington state?). house size doesn't matter, only land
- get to the point where i am able to work from home, either having my office there or running a small business (small shop that sells soaps, candles, etc. doubling as a bakery)
- be a house-spouse. i like cooking, cleaning, taking care of animals... i'd rather stay home and take care of the house/land/animals
- have a small farm. raise a flock of chickens and a few goats for eggs, milk, cheese
- have a fair-sized garden i can live off of
- write a book
- own a cockatoo
- travel to egypt
- travel to kenya, see maasai mara
- become a vegetarian
- get successful enough to the point where i can live off my land and farm
- marry someone i love
-Did you change at all this year?
A lot, I think.
-Did you dye your hair?
Yeah, at least four separate times!
-Did you get your hair cut?
Just a couple of trims.
-Did you get good grades?
-Did you drive?
Yeah, I got my license this year.
-Did you move at all?
-Did you go on any vacations?
Yeah, went to Chicago in April to see Hamilton, and went to Oregon over the summer. <3
FRIENDS AND ENEMIES:
-Did you meet any new friends this year?
Yeah! I met Cillian and Hod this year!
-Did any of your friendships end?
Sorta. It was already over, I just cut her off for good.
-Did you dislike anyone?
Not anyone new?
-Did you make any new enemies?
-Did you resolve any fights?
Nope, but I didn't really have any, so.
-Who was your closest friend?
Idk. Pod has been a good pal. I feel like I got pretty close with Cillian and Hod, too!
-Did you grow apart from anyone?
-Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
No, not really!
-Have you had your birthday yet?
Yeah lol, September 19th.
-Pulled an all nighter?
Jesus I haven't been able to stay up past 4 AM anymore gdjkfhjgdg.
Once or twice.
Yeah, I bought some stuff. Bought a bird. And some other things.
-Met someone special who changed your life?
-What are you thinking about?
What I'm going to do with Jenna when she gets here...
-Would you get married if you could right now?
-How did you feel when you woke up today?
-Are you good at hiding your feelings?
It depends. Usually I am, but not always.
-Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
I mean... no?
-Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
-Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it?
I'd be able to but I wouldn't feel good about it.
-Which of your friends do you argue with the most?
I don't argue with any of my friends.
-How many texts are in your inbox?
-Who was your last text message from?
-Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Josh, to go pick up pizza.
-Who took your profile picture?
Jenna made my dA one, I took my Facebook one.
-Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
-What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Earbuds and some leftover Christmas stuff.
-Do you trust people too easily?
-Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
For the most part, yeah. It's weird but I feel like something's missing ever since Link died. It's probably just because it was so soon but... it does feel like something is missing. Idk.
-Last thing you ate?
-How many people are you texting?
None right now.
-Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
Nahhh I'm playing Fallout.
-What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
i've seen most of their other musicals but for some reason i haven't watched this one fully until tonight and
i was blown away tbh??
their take on aladdin was so damn creepy and unnerving, the general story was emotional, the songs were all good, jafar was such a lovable character, and the ending?? i was in tears??
usually the success of their musicals is based mostly on their comedy, i feel, but this one definitely had more than just comedy going for it
ALSO THE CAMEO OF THE OTHER DISNEY VILLAINS. SCAAARRR.
okay i'm done. musicals are underrated in general but this one is great. here it is if you have 2 hours of time and wanna watch it;
- must be at least semi-literate (a paragraph minimum)
- can be about humans or animals (i'm really in the mood for some big cat/africa setting type roleplay?? but that's among many interests)
- PATIENCE FOR RESPONSES
- i'm a minor so i will not be doing 18+ sexual roleplays soz
- only 1x1 or verrry small groups (like, three people at most)
i want to try again because it's been so long and i miss it. idk what kind of plots to do or anything i don't have much rn! but if you have any ideas hmuuu
this is meant to be a lowkey, fun roleplay, nothing that will be stressful to respond to. oof i miss roleplay and i wanna do it again!!!
I was also watching a movie w @/homiecidal before the power went out and I was like "oh shit there's a bad storm here" and then just kinda had to leave lmaO.
(You guys wanted to learn more about my characters. :'u)
sorry charlotte most of this is stuff u already know :^( i added in sum new stuff for u tho!!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character. (wooops)
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
- 1. Cailan was planned to be the heir to the throne for most of his life. Despite his identical twin brother, Nathaniel, being born first, Cailan always wanted to be king, while Nathaniel didn't, so it worked out well for them both.
- 2. Unfortunately, things didn't really work out the way they had been planned. Cailan fell in love with not one, but two, people who could not rule at his side, and he knew it would cause a scandal if it were to get out. Though he was unhappy with it, Nathaniel cast aside his distaste at becoming king in order for Cailan to be happy. While Cailan was disappointed that he was not going to become king, he was much happier with his lovers.
- 3. Yes, lovers, plural. Cailan first started dating a childhood friend of his, an elven boy named Enasal, when he was around fifteen years old. A polyamorous relationship was developed when Enasal also began dating a close mutual friend of theirs, a qunari girl named Asaara. Overtime, Cailan and Asaara also fell in love -- and it all worked out.
- 4. Cailan is actually really squeamish and easily creeped out by scary stories. He often has to remind Enasal, who is a necromancer, to stop bringing back dead animals. It scares the hell out of him!
- 5. He also has a bit of a flare for the dramatic, much to the chagrin of his friends.
- 6. Probably Cailan's favorite pastime is playing the piano with his mother and brother. Camille taught Cailan and Nathaniel how to play piano from a young age, and it was something they grew up doing as a method of calming themselves down or, really, just for fun!
- 7. He knocks the ladies dead with his smile, along with his bro. They swear it's an accident -- really. (;
- 8. He's a pure boy. I'm serious. He deserves the entire world handed to him on a silver platter. He is the sweetest, friendliest, most genuine, man you will ever meet. Give him hugs. He's totally up for that.
- 9. He has a red tattoo of a dragon on his right arm. It's used to distinguish him from his brother by his friends, who were tired of the pranks based on appearance. Nathaniel has a tattoo of a black dragon on his left arm. Neither of them wanted the dog tattoo, which is quite contrary to the beliefs of Fereldans, so... they both decided to get dragons.
- 10. From the get-go, one of the main reasons Cailan wanted to be king was so that he could bring equality and less prejudice to Ferelden. I mean... the adoring subjects was an added bonus. But the most important part to him was bringing equality, and so he was less upset when he knew that he could still change the world. It was... just that Nathaniel would get all of the credit for it. Oh well. As long as the world changed for the better... right? Right? :c
- 11. He loves the colors red and gold... and knows he looks gr8 in them.
- 12. Also, he really can't wait to take over his mother's dog-breeding hobby. He loves mabari, and he especially loves the puppies. He'd honestly probably just give them away for free instead of selling them. Free dogs for all of Denerim.
Enasal Lavellan (son of Isenril & Solas)
- 1. Ena grew up resenting Solas, due to how his mother obsessed over finding him. Isenril was very bitter and angry, and Enasal often felt neglected or unloved because of her unhappiness and dissatisfaction. However, after his mother is killed in front of him during a wild goose chase, tracking down a rumor about Fen'Harel, his hatred subsides after he realized what it did to her. However, he takes it on as his personal responsibility to track down Fen'Harel, and get the answers his mother never got to have -- and more importantly, learn why his mother had to die for them.
- 2. Despite Enasal's feelings, Isenril loved her son more than anything in the world, and he loved her equally. They were very close as he grew up, and when he lost his mother at just fourteen years of age, he was devastated and in a dark place for a long time.
- 3. As a necromancer, he has a habit of bringing dead things back to life. He doesn't mean for it to happen, it just... sorta happens.
- 4. Despite being the oldest in his poly relationship... he is the smallest. :u
- 5. As kids, Enasal and Asaara got into massive fight due to multiple reasons, and their separation lasted months, which was hard on them both since they had always been close. Cailan, as a friend, came into the picture to comfort Ena after his mother died, and then he managed to bring him and Asaara back together as friends. Enasal and Cailan developed a romantic relationship, and, well... the rest really is history. (;
- 6. Even though Enasal's real father left, Ena has a close relationship with Thoron (father of Asaara, and a good friend of his mother) and Cullen (father of two of his other friends). So... really, he's got two dads. This is not to mention Zevran, who Isenril is in a brief nearly-romantic relationship with before her sudden and untimely death.
- 7. He's susceptible to feeling lonely and estranged, as it was something that happened often as a kid due to his resemblance to Solas. This shows even in adulthood, which makes him prone to jealousy within his relationship with Cailan and Asaara. Oftentimes he views himself as the third wheel.
- 8. Enasal is also asexual, which leads to feelings of guilt and inadequacy within his relationship. He feels as if he can not give them all they need, and eventually they will decide to cut him off because of this.
- 9. Isenril, upon learning she was pregnant, began to starve herself and do reckless things in order to kill Enasal off while he was still in the womb. She did not want a child of Solas whatsoever, and when it became apparent that he was going to be born alive, she decided she would kill him upon birth. However, after seeing him for the first time, she immediately fell in love and felt remorse for ever wanting him dead. However, due to her mistreatment of herself while she was pregnant, Enasal was very malnourished at birth and Isenril began to become very worried that she would lose him. Despite this, he managed to pull through, and Isenril never regrets her choice to keep him alive.
- 10. Enasal often forgets to eat, especially during his bouts of excitement, and he needs to be reminded very often by his friends to just take a moment and sustain himself. He's very restless at times, especially when confronted with a new idea or concept, and really needs them to remind him to take care of himself every once in a while. It's not that he's exhausted -- he's very happy and excited when he has new ideas -- but it's a horrible habit that he just hasn't been able to shake that he forgets to eat. He's sick a lot. :c
- 11. He's often very cold and needs hugs from his warm boyfriend and girlfriend to keep his frail body from drifting away in the wind. (In all honesty, he is very scrawny and easily-cold -- again, needs to take better care of himself.)
- 12. He is the son of Fen'Harel, or the Dread Wolf... hence the nickname, Dread Pup, which he detests.
- Bonus: These feelings are never shared... but sometimes... Enasal feels the temptation to join his father. Technically he's a demigod at this point, and there's always that question burning in the back of his mind... How would things be if he was with Fen'Harel?
Kinna Trevelyan-Rutherford (daughter of Valeria & Cullen)
- 1. Growing up, Kinna was obsessed with finding "the one." She had a crush on all of her male friends at some point, even to the point of dating Nathaniel for a little bit and making a move on Cailan.
- 2. She inherited super curly hair from her dad but she hates it and always puts it up in a braid-bun so no one can tell. She's very jealous of her little sister's straight hair.
- 3. In fact, Kinna was so obsessed with finding the love of her life and having babies that she didn't really give a lot of thought to what she wanted to do for a career when she got older. There was a brief period, when she got older, where she just kind of free-fell, feeling lost with where she was in life.
- 4. Her favorite thing to do as a kid was climb trees with Asaara and Nathaniel. Asaara is her best friend and she always enjoyed hanging out with her and talking about boys... even if, well, Asaara was never really that into the discussions. (At least they could agree Cailan was a cutie. c; )
- 5. As she got older, her hopeless romanticism took a darker, more dangerous turn -- it led to many abusive relationships with older men who began to take advantage of her. She tried everything to achieve actual love with them, but was left heartbroken at every turn. Asaara and Cailan formed a team to bring her self-esteem back and try to set her up with good people. Eventually, it all became clear when Kinna met Philos Hawke -- the adopted dwarven son of Marian Hawke. It was love at first sight for Kinna, and this time, she knew it was real.
- 6. Kinna dreamed of the amount of children she would have, their genders, and their names, from a young age. She wanted, exactly, three girls, and two boys. Their names? Jaime and Leo (Leo... lion... Cullen, Lion of Honnleath) for the boys, and Mia (after her aunt), Sophia, and Cassandra (after her godmother). Of course, it's the luck of the draw -- but that was what she wanted.
- 7. As it would happen, Kinna inherited her mother's low fertility and it was very difficult for her to conceive. She had doubts that she would ever be able to have more than one child.
- 8. Kinna asked her little sister, when she gave birth to a son, to name him Leo, since that was the name Kinna always wanted to name one of her own sons. Elyssa, even though the child was one she never wanted, asked her then-husband, and they agreed to name him little Leo. Kinna rarely gets to see her nephew due to Elyssa and Lucian's relationship, but on the occasion that she does, she's always happy to see him.
- 9. Philos is an amazing cook, and Kinna is an amazing baker -- and together they love to throw banquets for their friends. She will actually come up with random holidays, just to have an excuse to get all of her friends and family together so they can cook for them. She loves organizing parties!
- 10. She knew her sister was gay literally as soon as she could talk, so it did come as an unsettling surprise when Elyssa married Lucian. Worried for Lyssa's happiness, Kinna -- despite her own problems at the time -- set out with Asaara to figure out what was going on, determined to help her sister find happiness. She didn't realize she was doing this vicariously, as she wasn't happy at all herself.
- 11. Kinna always teased Elyssa about her crush on Asaara as a kid, but she didn't realize that it was actually love until... well, until it was too late. She realized that Elyssa was in love with Asaara the night that she got rejected, as she had never seen Elyssa so broken down before. They hugged and she comforted Elyssa for hours as she cried, feeling helpless and useless. Later, Elyssa met Lucian and began dating him soon after, and then they were engaged in a matter of months, so of course an alarm set off in Kinna's head that something was definitely not right, and that was when she began the campaign to help her sister.
- 12. There was a period in her life, her lowest point, when she wanted to kill herself. Nobody ever learned of her suicidal thoughts during this time, and she never went through with them, but there was a very close period where she wanted to do it... It was shortly after Asaara had first discovered the bruises on her arms from abusive partners, and she worried that her best friend would tell her parents. Every time she thought of the looks on their faces when they would find out what she'd done... She was too ashamed, and too afraid, to face it. But the light eventually came in the form of her friends slowly teaching her that she was not dirty or broken.
- 13. Kinna is usually a very happy, very bright, very extroverted, and very dramatic person. She's also very affectionate and touchy, relying on physical touch to relay a lot of her feelings to her friends. They know she means well, but sometimes... it is a little much.
- 14. Kinna regretfully believes that her poor fertility is a result of her "sinful" and "slutty" behavior when she was younger. She curses herself every day for it, and will sometimes still apologize to Philos for "acting like a common whore" when she was younger and lost. Because of her past behaviors, which she is still very ashamed of and finds to be repulsive and disgusting, she blames herself for their difficulty in conceiving a child. Though her self-worth does come back... she still is very ashamed of her past.
- 15. Kinna also has pretty strong paranoia when it comes to Philos, and she often checks up several times a day to make sure she's doing... well, alright. For the first couple of years of their relationship, this is definitely prevalent and probably becomes quite an annoyance, but she means well. She dearly loves Philos and doesn't want to lose him, so she strives for perfection -- it just takes him reminding her that perfection is impossible, and he loves her anyway, for her to become more grounded and not caught up in how badly she might be doing.
Nathaniel Theirin-Cousland (son of Camille & Alistair)
- 1. Nathaniel grew up under the belief that he would never have to rule; Cailan had that under control. So things were pretty relaxed... until, of course, it became apparent that Cailan would never be able to be happy ruling. Meanwhile, Nathaniel, who had fallen in love with a human named Sarah, would be able to marry her publicly without backlash, and she could be queen. It was obvious that Nathaniel should be king, if he could... just step into the position. It was scary for him, and he really did not want to do it, but he would do anything for his brother... and he did.
- 2. Nathaniel actually met Anora. It was he who convinced his parents that she was not a threat to them, as a matter of fact. He met her, and had a long conversation with her about what happened, about her father, Cailan's namesake, and why she was there... And it turned out that Anora had a soft spot for the boy. He introduced Cailan to her as well, and then made a case to his parents about why Anora was really no threat. He actually managed to convince them, and she was allowed a position on the royal court eventually to compensate for what was done. She, of course, remained bitter towards the monarchs, but she did like their children, and was able to put her bitter dislike for Alistair and Camille behind her in order to have a place in authority. Camille and Alistair were, of course, very wary at first to allow her to commune with their children, for fear she would try to manipulate them, but after a while it became clear that she had no negative intentions.
- 3. He's in a bit of a rivalry with Enasal -- who's smarter? It's a never-ending battle for them both to see who comes out on top, and nobody dares share their opinion on it, for fear of starting a war. Those two will battle 'til the end, anyway, no matter what anyone says, so there's no point in trying to stop it.
Not to mention Cailan loves to see his brother and boyfriend fight about who's smarter. Especially when he knows they're both brilliant.
- 4. He takes up writing in an attempt to impress Sarah Hawke, the adopted daughter of the Champion of Kirkwall. He fell for the girl fairly fast, and tried to think of a million ways he could impress her. Unfortunately for him, she was able to see right through all of his attempts... that didn't mean they didn't work, though. ;D
- 5. When he was a kid, Nathaniel ran away from home. The truth was that it wasn't anybody's fault, it was just that... Nathaniel often felt lonely. Much like Enasal, he felt estranged at times, like he didn't belong in the clique, and sometimes the pressures of being prince were big for his shoulders. He wasn't really good at carrying such a weight, even if his parents never pushed anything on him that he couldn't handle. Being a teenager, he was just caught up in a turmoil of emotions when he decided to run away from home. In fact, he boarded a ship to Kirkwall, and when he got there, he asked for directions to the Champion's house. He got there, and almost as soon as Marian saw him, she sent a letter straight to the hysterical monarchs of Ferelden, who were beyond worried for their son. Nathaniel was very hungry, and ended up wolfing down a bunch of food while he was there... and then he was very ashamed as he realized how upset his parents were,
and also that he'd probably just eaten all of the food in the Hawke Manor.Camille was coming straight to Kirkwall to pick him up, and he feared for his own life. But... it wasn't all bad. He made new friends... more specifically, he was introduced to Sarah, who quickly became his best friend. And he developed a massive crush on her.
- 6. He would often confide in his uncle, Marcus (well, his mother's cousin, really, but "Uncle Marcus" to him) when he was down. Marcus always seemed to know what to say, and he was very calm and wise. His parents... well, they were good, but he felt more comfortable talking to Marcus than to his own parents. They talked about many things, but especially Nathaniel's loneliness, up until the point where he ran away. Then, when he came back, suddenly there was less confiding. Nathaniel was... happier. It still happened every once and a while, and Nathaniel did come to him just to chat at times, but not many depressing topics came up after that, until it was determined that he was to be king. There was... a lot of counseling after that. But, still, all turned out okay. Nathaniel credits Marcus a lot to this day for helping him get through his childhood.
- 7. There was a lot of question/controversy to his namesake due to Nathaniel Howe being the son of Rendon Howe, the traitor to the Couslands who caused so much agony when they burnt the estate down and slaughtered most of the family. When Nathaniel finally learned the truth about his namesake, and he asked Camille why she gave him the name, Camille answered that Nathaniel was her best friend when they were very young... And, for a while, she was very angry with him, and he with her, because they both did not know the other side of the story. But, they reunited due to fate, and they both were given a clearer understanding of what had occurred. They became friends again, and Camille felt the name appropriate for her son... She had also hoped it would lend more understanding to the remaining members of the Howe family, and restore their social status, as they had no idea of what their father was planning.
- 8. Once, Nathaniel was kissed on the lips by Enasal, and Ena was... not gentle. After Nathaniel told him that he was not Cailan, Enasal was completely mortified. And they have never spoken of it since, not even just to each other. They are too bloody scared to mention it, and that is precisely why Cailan and Nathaniel have tattoos meant to distinguish them.
- 9. Sarah claimed she loved hearing Nathaniel's voice, but of course he learned her sign language just so he could communicate with her quickly and understand her without pen and paper. He tries not to talk to her in sign language, though, as he knows she prefers for him to talk to her instead of hand movements. At least let him talk, if she cannot.
- 10. Nathaniel also once met his namesake, who dropped by curiously when he heard the prince had his name. Nathaniel was quite young at the time, but he was excited to meet the person he was named after, and even if he was a bit... grumpy, they did get along. The Howe seemed in awe that the prince had been named after him, and he seemed very fond of the boys.